Monday, December 31, 2007

One more thing...

After re-reading my less than exciting posts just now (I'm SICK people!) I realized I forgot to include the best detail of Tanya & Steve's wedding.

In Jewish wedding custom, the bride walks out alone and meets her parents halfway down the aisle. This meant that Tanya and I had some time alone behind closed doors as we waited for her parents to complete their long walk.

I smiled at her, grabbed her arms, told her this was it...it's time to get married. Her response? "Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit Danica" I mean, ooops, I shouldn't be saying that here. Holy shit."

Ok, so maybe you had to be there, but it was priceless and pretty much adorable. I swear, there are no better memories for me than when I have alone time with brides just before they walk down the aisle.

No comments: