Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nothing To Do With Weddings

I'm just excited so I felt the need to blog about it. I'm headed to Lambeau in just under an hour. Hopefully to watch my beloved Packers clinch the NFC Championship and head to Arizona for the Super Bowl! I was at this exact game last time we were in this position (Yikes! Over 10 years ago already) and the excitement is something to be in awe over, that's for sure.

However, they don't call it the Frozen Tundra for nothing! I'm too scared to check the actual temp and wind chill right now, but I know the sun shining in my office window now is just a bad tease.

GO PACK!

2 comments:

sierra said...

Seriously, layer up! Drink lots of hot chocolate. And HAVE FUN!

Darci said...

Any frost bite to report? It looked SO cold up there! I thought of you...