Saturday, January 12, 2008

Home Sweet Home

A bride who I talked with several months ago about assisting with her wedding contacted me last week. Turns out they scrapped their local wedding plans and are headed to Door County for a destination wedding! They want a calm planning process since a big to-do is not their thing and they are also planning from Chicago.

Door County is home to me. MY home! Where I know all things Door County and where I can plan one kick-ass wedding. I'll hopefully be meeting with the couple at the begining of February to discuss how I can help them, but details are already swirling through my mind.

And since my wedding was too big to get married at my favorite spot in Door County, I am forever hoping that the perfect bride and groom comes along that I can pitch the idea to. Who knows...maybe this is it!


1 comment:

sierra said...

That's awesome! I'll be they're going to have a fabulous wedding with you helping them!

I may or may not feel the same way about people getting married in Telluride.