Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winter Weddings 2010

Surprisingly, winter weddings for 2010 are not nearly as busy as 2009. Which makes me sad...I love winter weddings! Probably more so than your typical planner. There's just something about the sunshine on the snow as a backdrop, the early evening dusk and the faux furs that so many brides wear now. There's an element of class that I can never quite explain to people. Of course, the weather is always unpredictable, but here in WI, when isn't it?!

I'm hoping some last minute planning needs has my email inbox filling up because right now I just don't have my winter fill!

Stay tuned for a FUN and unique wedding that I'm setting up a week from today. It is sure to raise some eyebrows...in a good way! The reception is being held at Cuvee, located in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee. It is a fabulous space with some quirky areas to work with, but this bride has it all figured out. I can't wait to see it all come together!

I hope everyone is enjoying an extended holiday weekend and giving Thanks for all that you are fortunate to have. It has been quite a year for Dreams & Designs and I'm excited to see what the upcoming year has in store.

4 comments:

Molly said...

I believe that is my bride you are talking about! Can't wait to see you!

Danica said...

I believe you are right Miss Molly!! :) I'm meeting with her on Monday to put all the setup details into place. Can't wait!

florist said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now

Israel weddings said...

While the weather outside might be frightful, your winter nuptials are sure to be delightful. That's why it's important to select winter wedding invitations that set the scene for your guests.